Title: Screen Print Press Assistant
FLSA Status: Full-time Employee/Non-Exempt/Hourly
Reports to: Production Manager
1st Shift: 5am-1:30pm; Monday-Friday
2nd Shift: 1:45pm-12:15am; Monday-Thursday
Purpose: Under general supervision of the Lead Screen Printer Operator, the press assistant performs tasks related to the operation of the production requirements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Check the work order and confirm that the apparel image, style and colors are correct.
· Locate the screens from the staging area and take them to the assigned press.
· Assist in loading and unloading screens and garments from the presses, while monitoring the quality of the print.
· Help to keep supplies and tools stocked around the presses.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires attention to detail and quick thinking
· The position will require standing all day, reaching continually throughout the workday, the ability to lift up to 40 lbs. frequently, and the ability to keep pace with production schedule!
· We seek an individual who excels at multitasking, is also able to follow and give detailed instructions, and someone who takes the initiative to lead!
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbal or written).
· Strong organizational skills.
HOW to apply, please email resume or completed application (link below) to email@example.com
Applicants can download and complete the Ouray Sportswear Job Application form here.
Local candidates only please and Ouray Sportswear does not respond to unsolicited resumes.