Title: Production Prep
FLSA Status: Full-time Employee/Non-Exempt/Hourly
Reports to: Production Manager
Purpose: Prepare screens in specialized work area for screen printing process that contributes toward finish product.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn operation of production line
- Reclaiming screens
- Coating, imaging, building screens
- Wash squeegees and flood bars.
- Scrape screens
- Tape and inking screens
- Rinse and wash screens correctly without losing any detail.
- Make ink
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge and skill sufficient to read signs and follow oral and written instructions
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working in fast paced, high volume environment
- Dependability and ability to work in a Team atmosphere
- Previous experience in product or industry (preferred).
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires performing heavy, fatiguing work; bending, stooping and lifting containers or materials and equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships; demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for a diverse population.
- Shifts available, 1st, 2nd
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Automatic coater, coating troughs, screens, screen racks, drying cabinet, emulsion drum, dolly, air compressor, and barrel key
- Squeegees and flood bar stations
- Automated screen washer”426 D-SS”, Stencil Remover Booth, Degreaser Booth, Dip Tank for ER2,and High Pressure Hose “1400PSI.
- Nitrile or latex gloves, safety glasses, chemical mask, apron, wipes, and towels.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their supervisor. Nothing in this job description shall create or is intended to create, or shall be construed to constitute a contract of employment, express or implied. Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
HOW to apply, please email resume or completed application (link below) to email@example.com
Applicants can download and complete the Ouray Sportswear Job Application form here.
Local candidates only please and Ouray Sportswear does not respond to unsolicited resumes.