Title: Screen Print Operator – Automatic Press
FLSA Status: Full-time Employee/Non-Exempt/Hourly
Reports to: Production Manager
1st Shift: 5am-1:30pm; Monday-Friday
2nd Shift: 1:45pm-12:15am; Monday-Thursday
Purpose: Efficiently operate Automatic Screen Print Press to meet daily and weekly screen print production goals and requirements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Operate a high tech automatic and/or manual Screen Print Press in our state-of-the art facility and utilize the press computer screen/software.
· Properly fill out the efficiency tracking sheet and scan all orders in the route tracking template.
· Check the work order and confirm that the garment style and colors are correct and confirm that the screens have the correct design and correct ink.
· Properly adjust the squeegee speed, pressure, and angle on the print heads as well as off contact when needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
· High School Diploma or GED.
· MUST have screen print experience, automatic and/or manual operator apparel press printing preferred.
· Knowledge of apparel machines and tools, including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written).
· Strong organizational skills.
HOW to apply, please email resume or completed application (link below) to email@example.com
Applicants can download and complete the Ouray Sportswear Job Application form here.
Local candidates only please and Ouray Sportswear does not respond to unsolicited resumes.