Title: Screen Print Quality Assurance
FLSA Status: Full-time Employee/Non-Exempt/Hourly
Reports to: Production Manager
1st Shift: 5am-1:30pm; Monday-Friday
2nd Shift: 1:45pm-12:15am; Monday-Thursday
Purpose: Performs end of line quality check for all screen printed apparel and products.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collects all finished orders from dryer and evaluates all finished items according to approved quality standards.
· Check each order and confirm that the garment color, garment style, design, design location, and ink colors are correct.
· Check that the order has the correct size run and confirm the counts according to the work order.
· Inform the press operator if there are any print flaws or shortage in the size runs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
· Fast learner
· Ability to read signs and follow oral and written instructions
· Attention to detail
· Able to work on feel for up to eight to ten hours, reaching continually throughout the workday, and the ability to keep pace with production schedule
HOW to apply, please email resume or completed application (link below) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can download and complete the Ouray Sportswear Job Application form here.
Local candidates only please and Ouray Sportswear does not respond to unsolicited resumes.