Title: Assistant Customer Service Account Coordinator
FLSA Status: Full-time Employee/Non-Exempt/Hourly
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Purpose: Assist Account Coordinators with coordinating internal resources and executing business processes and administrative requirements for customer accounts. Manage life cycle of orders. Ensure quality service, establish and maintain relationships with retailers and independent sales representatives.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as secondary internal contact between company and customers for assigned accounts and sales representatives.
- Maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction for customers and salesrepresentatives.
- Research, review and provide solutions to customers and sales representatives'issues.
- Coordinate art edits, approvals, and sew outs ensuring final art is created to the customers'specifications.
- Communicate issues inventory availability. Make ordermodifications.
- Process credit and/or returnrequests.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years previous work experience. Customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and project coordination skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong time management skills. Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills in sales and/or marketing data, creation of reports, presenting information.
- Ability to conform to a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize.
- Self-motivated, able to handle multiple tasks and ability to learn new skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS office, email and basic internet.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to talk or hear. Frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships; demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for a diverse population.
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Computer, copier, fax, telephone and other office equipment.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their supervisor. Nothing in this job description shall create or is intended to create, or shall be construed to constitute a contract of employment, express or implied. Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
HOW to apply, please email resume or completed application (link below) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can download and complete the Ouray Sportswear Job Application form here.
Local candidates only please and Ouray Sportswear does not respond to unsolicited resumes.